ABOUT MANEE PAZARGAD
Manee is a levelheaded, well-organized, and dedicated litigation attorney who stops at nothing to achieve favorable results for clients. His practice focuses on providing the highest value to injured plaintiffs, and he believes in working directly with every one of his clients. His sole focus is achieving the best results possible, whatever it takes, and in doing so assuring that client satisfaction is the utmost priority of any representation.
Manee’s law and motion work and writing skills are second to none. Armed with many years of professional legal experience and a background in complex insurance defense litigation, he is prepared to litigate his clients’ cases to the very end of the line in order to achieve the desired results. Manee believes advocacy requires grit, patience, and professionalism. He takes great satisfaction in applying these values and making a real difference in his clients’ lives.
- B.A. degree in Political Science from UCLA in 2002
- J.D. degree from Loyola Law School in 2006; served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Aurelio N. Munoz of the Los Angeles Superior Court, Central District
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (“CAALA;” member since 2006)
- Super Lawyers Magazine (voted “Rising Star” from 2014-2016; voted “Super Lawyer” from 2023-2024)
- Santa Monica Bar Association (former Board of Trustee / co-chair of the Personal Injury Section; 2019-2021)
- Business Networking International – Success Connection Chapter of Culver City (“BNI;” member from 2013-2017)
- ProVisors – Santa Monica 3 Group (member from 2018-present)
GP Law Group was established by founding partners, David Gharakhanian, Jr. and Manee Pazargad; long-time friends, colleagues and classmates throughout their joint studies in college and law school. After honing their legal skills at separate highly respected mid-sized insurance defense firms, they decided to rejoin forces and start their own law firm. Their strong bond and long-established foundation make them a successful legal team. The law partners set up shop in Beverly Hills in 2011 and have not looked back since.
In 2015, the firm had the pleasure of adding Dirk L. Gustafson, a seasoned and outside-the-box litigator, to the roster.
In 2019, the firm had the pleasure of adding Learned Espinosa, who brings with him a wealth of experience in the field of personal injury. Prior to joining the team, Learned spent over a decade defending clients such as the Los Angeles County Metropolitan
Transportation Authority, Hertz Rental Car, and Target in personal injury lawsuits. Learned’s past experience as a defense attorney gives him a competitive advantage and unique perspective in the handling of cases on behalf of plaintiffs. This wealth of experience and knowledge of defense strategies and arguments has proven to be invaluable in resolving cases and securing the best possible outcome for clients.
In 2020, after a decade in Beverly Hills, GP Law Group moved its offices to the Encino Law Center, located in Encino.
GP Law Group specializes in PERSONAL INJURY matters, including but not limited to automobile accidents, cycling accidents, motorcycling accidents, pedestrian accidents, and premises liability matters.