David Gharakhanian, Jr.
ABOUT DAVID GHARAKHANIAN, JR.
David is a savvy and talented litigator who has a knack for thinking outside the box and delivering exceptional results for clients. He also possesses a natural ability to connect with people and empathize with those who have suffered injuries. In fact, he was in a serious automobile accident as a child that changed the course of his life in many ways, including giving him the ability to fund his college tuition and lodging from the resulting compensation he received. As a personal injury attorney, David takes great pride in making a positive influence in people’s lives.
David, who is an entrepreneur at heart, is the visionary leader of the firm and has helped expand operations over the years. He has also served as lead trial counsel on several jury trials and isn’t afraid to put his client’s fate in the hands of a jury.
- B.A. degree in Economics and Minor in Political Science from UCLA in 2002
- J.D./M.B.A. degree from Loyola Law School/Loyola Marymount University in 2007
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (“CAALA;” member since 2013)
- Santa Monica Bar Association (former Board of Trustee/Treasurer and co-chair of Personal Injury Section; 2016-2018)
- Business Networking International – Business Advantage Chapter of Beverly Hills (“BNI;” member from 2012-2019)
- Vistage Worldwide – Executive Coaching Organization (member from 2018-2019)
- Armenian Bar Association (member since 2008)
- Super Lawyers Magazine (voted “Rising Star” from 2014-2019)
- Loyola Law School – Student Mentor Program (2009-2018)
GP Law Group was established by founding partners, David Gharakhanian, Jr. and Manee Pazargad; long-time friends, colleagues and classmates throughout their joint studies in college and law school. After honing their legal skills at separate highly respected mid-sized insurance defense firms, they decided to rejoin forces and start their own law firm. Their strong bond and long-established foundation make them a successful legal team. The law partners set up shop in Beverly Hills in 2011 and have not looked back since.
In 2015, the firm had the pleasure of adding Dirk L. Gustafson, a seasoned and outside-the-box litigator, to the roster.
In 2019, the firm had the pleasure of adding Learned Espinosa, who brings with him a wealth of experience in the field of personal injury. Prior to joining the team, Learned spent over a decade defending clients such as the Los Angeles County Metropolitan
Transportation Authority, Hertz Rental Car, and Target in personal injury lawsuits. Learned’s past experience as a defense attorney gives him a competitive advantage and unique perspective in the handling of cases on behalf of plaintiffs. This wealth of experience and knowledge of defense strategies and arguments has proven to be invaluable in resolving cases and securing the best possible outcome for clients.
In 2020, after a decade in Beverly Hills, GP Law Group moved its offices to the Encino Law Center, located in Encino.
GP Law Group specializes in PERSONAL INJURY matters, including but not limited to automobile accidents, cycling accidents, motorcycling accidents, pedestrian accidents, and premises liability matters.